hugpontocom
hugpontocom

inscrit le 08/10/13
57 messages
Good morning, everybody,

I need a help.

About the automatic baggage lockers, i'd like to know if they can be used for a maximun of 72 hours or for 3 days.

For example, if i start the usage of it at 13:00 of monday, it will works until 13:00 of thursday (72 hours) or only until 23:50 (closing time) of wednesday (3 days = monday, tuesday and wednesday).

Merci beaucoup !
bonagva
bonagva
Statut : Expert
inscrit le 26/02/08
7160 messages
Stations : 2 avisMatos : 3 avis

Just called the airport, they confirmed the automatic lockers have a timer which allows a maximum of 72 hours.
So, for your example, from 1PM Monday to max 1PM Thursday.

Note the airport closes from 23:50 to 5AM and the lockers are no more available during the night.

Prices and max sizes are available on this page:
gva.ch

You also have luggage deposit which is slightly more expensive and has more restrictive opening hours but accept bigger luggage like skis:
gva.ch

Both are located at the railway station (arrivals floor of the airport on the Swiss side, on the left when leaving the customs)

Enjoy the stay !

Message modifié 2 fois. Dernière modification par bonagva, 11/10/2013 - 19:00
hugpontocom
hugpontocom

inscrit le 08/10/13
57 messages
Thanks a lot !
hugpontocom
hugpontocom

inscrit le 08/10/13
57 messages
Thanks a lot !
Modo
skipass.com
skipass.com [Modo]
Statut : Expert
inscrit le 01/02/01
137K messages
Cette discussion est fermée car elle n'a pas enregistré de nouvelles contributions depuis plus de 6 mois.

Si vous souhaitez intervenir sur cette thématique, nous vous invitons à ouvrir un nouveau sujet sur le même thème.

cordialement

Skipass