miyabhai101
miyabhai101

inscrit le 14/11/19
0 message
Ok so hoping this is not covered somewhere already as I did not see it on a megathread.... Wife and I are new to Denver Colorado and looking to get some type of Ski Pass for upcoming winter and really split between Epic Pass and IKON especially since they both have top notch reports just over an hour from our apartment. We skied Breck once last winter and was awesome has it does have good mix of runs and is really our only exposure to Colorado skiing. For both passes, we would just do the "local" version with the blackout dates and goal is to go at least every other weekend hoping for every weekend. Other info, we are both say level 2 skiers where we can handle ourselves on all blues and most blacks, but are looking to start progressing. Thanks for any help!
Kojak Anthony Hamann
Kojak Anthony Hamann

inscrit le 13/06/17
842 messages
Stations : 2 avisMatos : 102 avis
miyabhai101 (14 nov.) disait:

Ok so hoping this is not covered somewhere already as I did not see it on a megathread.... Wife and I are new to Denver Colorado and looking to get some type of Ski Pass for upcoming winter and really split between Epic Pass and IKON especially since they both have top notch reports just over an hour from our apartment. We skied Breck once last winter and was awesome has it does have good mix of runs and is really our only exposure to Colorado skiing. For both passes, we would just do the "local" version with the blackout dates and goal is to go at least every other weekend hoping for every weekend. Other info, we are both say level 2 skiers where we can handle ourselves on all blues and most blacks, but are looking to start progressing. Thanks for any help!

Dude... you're posting on a french forum... I don't think anybody will be bale to help you out...
Valentin Richard
Valentin Richard

inscrit le 19/12/17
21 messages
You can look for Le Lioran or Chalmazel
Modo
skipass.com
skipass.com [Modo]
Statut : Expert
inscrit le 01/02/01
137K messages
Cette discussion est fermée car elle n'a pas enregistré de nouvelles contributions depuis plus de 9 mois.

Si vous souhaitez intervenir sur cette thématique, nous vous invitons à ouvrir un nouveau sujet sur le même thème.

cordialement

Skipass