teleoski
teleoski

inscrit le 07/07/05
17 messages
Bonjour à tout, juste j'ai acheté le Seth Vicious 179, et je les suis montés avec G3 TARGA T/9, la chose a pensé de lui quelque ski, comme vous semble pour le telemark ?

bonjour les PARADIS DE FREERIDE DE ALAGNA

Excuse me for the language, ma I am Italian, and I used an electronic traducer

Grazie 1000

ciao
Demon_Flameur
Demon_Flameur

inscrit le 13/07/05
4 messages
Je compren pas ce ke tu veux dire par "la chose a pensé de lui quelque ski", say it in english if you're better in english than in french!!!!!
monix
monix

inscrit le 04/03/04
319 messages
...entre le français sauce traducteur et celui façon SMS l'échange d'idées promet d'être épique...;-)
pastak
pastak

inscrit le 24/11/03
6484 messages
Je tente une traduction franco-francaise ;) :
"ce ski vous semble t'il bon pour une utilisation en telemark"
"does this ski good for a telemark use ?"

teleoski> That's what you wanted to say ?
teleoski
teleoski

inscrit le 07/07/05
17 messages
Thanks to all, I was myself almost getting angry ..
I wanted to know, if the seth viocious would be able to be an ideal ski the telemark. . .
very simple :)

Just I have arrived, 330€(Milano) not badly like price, true?
iuuuu

Thanks still friends transalpini !!!!
pastak
pastak

inscrit le 24/11/03
6484 messages
teleoski> What about the Hippy Stinx ? This ski is especially made for telemarkers (I think it's a Seth but for telemark) !
teleoski
teleoski

inscrit le 07/07/05
17 messages
You have reason, but the Hippy S. is too expensive, it begins to have its years, knows me that the next year will go out a novelty model of fat-twin/tip from telemark of K2.

However it a good price for the Vicious seems yourselves 330 €? in France how much cost?
yours telemak friends

happy turns
Modo
skipass.com
skipass.com [Modo]
Statut : Expert
inscrit le 01/02/01
137K messages
Message de nos modérateurs
Message supprimé
teleoski
teleoski

inscrit le 07/07/05
17 messages
I agree, but the Anitpiste is not twin-tip(I'm sure), I wanted a ski from ignorant excursions, too... ;P

however I am happy of the mine new purchase, will want to say that will be one of the little to have the Vicious [130-98-118] mounted to telemak

I ENJOY !!!!

You be able to advise me some resort in France where there are a lot of telemarker, or ideal terrain for telemarking ?
Ender the Skier
Ender the Skier

inscrit le 13/07/04
2377 messages
Welcome Teleoski on the fabulous world of skipass.com! ;)

I think Seth Vicious is a pretty good ski. So why doesnt it work with telemark binding...? :) Hippy Stink is almost the same ski for telemarker...

The suppelness of the Seth Vicious heel can be the only probleme you can possibly encounter...

To answer to your question about resort in France where there are lot of telemarker: it's very difficult because, there is few telemark rider in our country... :( But, you can encounter some free heel adict in Chamonix Valley (Les Grands Montets), or in the great resort of Savoie and Haute Savoie like La Plagne, Tigne, La Clusaz. There is more telemarker in north french alp than in south. But, you can encounder some telemaker in Les 2 Alpes or in La Grave (Chhhhhttt! Here we say La Gr* ;) ). But there is much more free heel in french pyrénée than in french alp...!
Then you have some great telemark festival in France like the "Black Shoes"...

:)
Ender the Skier
Ender the Skier

inscrit le 13/07/04
2377 messages
Teleoski -> Do you come from Alagna? :)
teleoski
teleoski

inscrit le 07/07/05
17 messages
Even if! I come from Milan, but Alagna is at an hour and half by car. It is a fantastic place for the freeride, not because sponsor it, but because is really enormous and variety, from the easy one to impossible things, this year there was little snow, in fact are dead a lot of boys, 10 about.. Unfortunately being well-known for the freeride, there it is too people that traces, but is such enormous than there is place for all, mattering is go it him it seek it the slopes virgins. This year there was + snow in Switzerland (Andermatt, Laax, ecc..) living in Milan, we can go from the France to Austria, we have an immense choice, in Italy is beginning to take foot the Telemark.. slowly

The powder is lacking me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Modo
skipass.com
skipass.com [Modo]
Statut : Expert
inscrit le 01/02/01
137K messages
Cette discussion est fermée car elle n'a pas enregistré de nouvelles contributions depuis plus de 6 mois.

Si vous souhaitez intervenir sur cette thématique, nous vous invitons à ouvrir un nouveau sujet sur le même thème.

cordialement

Skipass